Richfield Drive, Richfield Road, Bushey, WD23 4RQ
Set in the heart of Bushey Heath, the development provides a little piece of countryside in a bustling commuter town.
- Next steps
- Guide prices due to be released 2019
- Contemporary kitchens with integrated high quality appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and dressing room
- Detached properties benefit from an open plan kitchen and breakfast room with a separate utility, living and dining room
- Individual lawned gardens overlooking woodland
- Garage on all detached and private parking on all semi-detached properties
- Private gated community
- Beautifully landscaped open parkland area in keeping with the green space origins of this development
About the location
Bushey high street provides a good range of local shops but for the more discerning shopper Intu Watford, Brent Cross and Westfield, White City are easily accessible by road or train.
Leisure and recreation facilities include, the nearby Bushey Golf Course & Country Club, Cassiobury Park Nature Reserve and David Lloyd Health Club.
The close proximity of the M1 and A41 means the M25 is also within easy reach.
Bushey station is less than three miles away with a journey time to London Euston of only 19 minutes.
The more connected Watford Junction is four miles by car, 15 minutes to London Euston and just over an hour to Birmingham International.
As well as many local junior schools, there is a number of well-renowned Independent Day schools within close proximity, St Hilda’s, St Margaret’s, Haberdashers Askes and Aldenham to name a few.