Cotton Spring View, Flamstead, Hertfordshire, AL3 8BJ
Four exclusive, modern country styled family homes, each full of character.
- Completed in September 2017
- Guide prices in excess of £1.3 million
- Large open plan deVOL fitted kitchen, breakfast and living area, designed to form the heart of the home
- Integrated Smeg appliances
- The houses benefit from a utility room, separate WC, study, lounge and dining room
- Well appointed ensuite and family bathrooms including Lefroy Brooks sanitary and brassware
- Generous gardens in keeping with the country setting with a view over grass and woodland
- Oak framed garage and adjoining store room to each property
About the location
Numerous leisure facilities surround the development including, Centurion, Harpenden and Ashridge Golf Clubs as well as Whipsnade Zoo and Westminster Lodge.
Harpenden and St Albans provide the nearest main amenity areas, with numerous independent shops, restaurants, pubs and bars, thriving markets as well as the more mainstream offerings such as Waitrose and Sainsbury’s.
The close proximity of the A5 means the M1, M25 and A41 are all easily accessible.
Harpenden station is approximately six miles away with a journey time to London, St Pancras International of 25 minutes.
As well as many local village junior schools, there is also a number Independent Day schools within a four mile radius, Beechwood Park, The King’s School and St Hilda’s to name a few.
Further afield but still within easy reach is Aldwickbury, St Albans School (for boys) and St Albans High School (for girls) all of which have excellent national reputations.