Edinburgh House, London Road, St Albans, AL1 1TR
Located at the centre of the affluent commuter city of St Albans, work and play can be effortlessly combined.
- Completed October 2016
- A collection of 13 apartments designed for modern day living, all of which have been sold
- Fixtures and fittings throughout have been carefully selected with convenience, luxury and practicality at the forefront
- Contemporary kitchens with soft close cupboards and drawers, wine coolers, quartz worktops, Grohe taps and Villeroy & Boch sinks
- Integrated Siemens appliances
- Intelligent controlled wet heating system throughout with smartphone connectivity
- Bathrooms beautifully designed and fitted with Duravit and Grohe fixtures
- Video entry phone system linked to main communal door
- New aluminium framed double glazed windows with security locking mechanisms fitted throughout
- Allocated space within a secure, gated parking area (apartments 1 & 6 parking space external to gates)
About the location
St Albans offers a wide range of shops, charming pubs and quality restaurants with a large selection of big name stores as well as independent specialist shops on the high street.
The historic city of St Albans benefits from incredible transport links to The City, West End and north of England.
Numerous leisure facilities surround the development including, Centurion, Verulam and Batchwood Golf Clubs as well as Westminster Lodge Leisure Centre, Fitness First, Nuffield Health Club and Whipsnade Zoo.
Located on the A1081 London Road the development is within easy reach of the M1, M25 and A1(M), benefiting from direct coach and bus links to the capital and surrounding area.
There are a number of excellent schools within the city, including St Columbas College, St Albans School (for boys) and St Albans High School (for girls) all of which have excellent national reputations.
There is a rail service to London St Pancras International Station with a fastest journey time of 16 minutes which also connects to both Luton and Gatwick Airports.