Situated within the heart of Surbiton, just 300 metres from the town centre, Maple Leaf House is close to a number of boutique shops, restaurants and gastro pubs, and also hosts a monthly farmers’ market. It also benefits from being next to the River Thames.
Maple Leaf House, Surbiton
An elegant collection of luxury apartments in the leafy suburb of Surbiton.
- Completed autumn 2014
- A collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom modern apartments
- Fixtures and fittings carefully selected with convenience, superior quality and practicality at the forefront
- High gloss kitchens with soft-close cupboards and drawers, wine coolers and quartz worktops
- Intelligent controlled wet underfloor heating system throughout, with smartphone connectivity
- Beautifully designed bathrooms fitted with Duravit and Grohe fixtures
- Video entry phone system linked to main communal door
About the location
Surbiton mainline railway station is within a short walk of Maple Leaf House and provides extensive connections for mainline trains, including London Waterloo that can be reached within 17 minutes.
Situated in close proximity to the A3 providing access to Central London, the M25 (Junction 10), Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
All properties at Maple Leaf House have been sold, why not take a look at Lakeside, King Langley?