Maple Leaf House, 67-69 Maple Road, Surbiton, KT9 4AG
An elegant collection of luxury apartments in the leafy suburb of Surbiton.
- Completed autumn 2014
- A collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, all of which have been sold
- Fixtures and fittings throughout have been carefully selected with convenience, luxury and practicality at the forefront
- High gloss kitchens with soft close cupboards and drawers, wine coolers and quartz worktops
- Intelligent controlled wet underfloor heating system throughout with smartphone connectivity
- Bathrooms beautifully designed and fitted with Duravit and Grohe fixtures
- Video entry phone system linked to main communal door
About the location
Located within the heart of Surbiton and just 300 metres from Surbiton town centre, the property is in close vicinity of boutique shops, restaurants and gastro pubs.
Maple Road hosts monthly famers markets, whilst the River Thames is also located close by.
Surbiton mainline railway station is within a short walk which provides a plethora of options for mainline trains, including London Waterloo in a fastest journey time of 17 minutes.
There are a number of excellent schools within the town, including St George’s, Roundwood Park, Sir John Lawes and the Kings School.
St Albans School (for boys) and St Albans High School (for girls) are also in the neighbouring town of St Albans which have excellent national reputations.
Situated in close proximity to the A3 providing access to Central London, the M25 (Junction 10), Heathrow and Gatwick airports.