Pembroke Court, Thompsons Close, Harpenden, AL5 4ES
Situated in the flourishing leafy surroundings of Harpenden but within easy reach of the bustling capital.
- Completed winter 2015
- A delightful collection of just 14 apartments designed for modern day living, all sold
- From its position in the centre of Harpenden, Pembroke Court provides the opportunity to acquire an exclusive apartment with private parking, located in a quiet leafy street in the heart of the town centre
- Fixtures and fittings throughout have been carefully selected with convenience, luxury and practicality at the forefront
- Contemporary kitchens with soft close cupboards and drawers, wine coolers and quartz worktops
- Integrated Siemens appliances
- Intelligent controlled wet heating system throughout with smartphone connectivity
- Bathrooms beautifully designed and fitted with Duravit and Grohe fixtures
- Video entry phone system linked to main communal door
- New UPVC double glazed windows with security locking mechanisms fitted throughout
About the location
Harpenden is surrounded by common land and countryside but benefits from incredible transport links to The City, West End and north of England.
Rothamsted Park is a short walk away and provides fine walks and comprehensive sports and leisure facilities including Harpenden Lawn Tennis Club.
Harpenden Common and Cricket Club are located close by and Harpenden, Mid Herts and Aldwickbury Park golf clubs are within a mile.
Harpenden offers a wide range of shops, specialist stores, charming pubs and quality restaurants.
The station is a short walk from Pembroke Court with a 23-minute commute on the frequent rail services to St Pancras International with onward connections to Farringdon and Blackfriars Stations.
The M1 junctions 9 & 10 are within 5 miles and Luton Airport is 7 miles distance giving easy access to both home and abroad.
There are a number of excellent schools within the town, including St George’s, Roundwood Park, Sir John Lawes and the Kings School.
St Albans School (for boys) and St Albans High School (for girls) are also in the neighbouring town of St Albans which have excellent national reputations.